Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I've created a new blog!
In it, you'll find pictures of the family and the band I'm in.
You'll also find out what we're planning on naming our 4th child and the band.
I've also included some stories about a kid that I'm the father of.
Interspersed throughout the blog are very personal thoughts on God, Health, Family, being a husband and father, Pistons, etc.

You get all this for the low low price of contributing in the Fight against Cancer.
Just click on the link and contribute any amount you like.

Donate to Relay For Life

or paste this in your browser
https://secure3.convio.net/tacs/site/Donation2?idb=149783085&df_id=1006244&FR_ID=14479&PROXY_ID=2978632&1006244.donation=form1&PROXY_TYPE=20

*Important
In the "Personal Note to Whom You are Donating" field, please include your email account because that is the email I will be inviting to read my private blog.
I can only invite a hundred people to view this blog... seriously... so act fast!
The event is May 30th, 2009 and I will be updating the blog periodically up until the event. You will be able to view the blog until July 1, 2009.

Shortly after you donate, I will take your email address and send you an invitation, you will receive an invitation email that begins with:
The Blogger user Human Amoeba has invited you to read the private blog: The Collectors, The Life Reflectors.

Seriously, this is my way of feeling like I'm giving you something in exchange for the monetary favor you're doing for me in donating to Relay For Life and the fight against Cancer.
It's REALLY hard for me to just straight up ask people for money for any cause. I have nothing to offer except for myself. So I guess that's all I have to give and I hope you consider taking me up on my offer.
If you do consider doing this, please leave a comment on the blog, so I know you got access and I won't have to worry I messed up the invitation.

Thanks for reading this far,
Eric

No comments: